Our Adult Academics program includes English Plus, ESL, High School Completion courses, and more.
Child Care for Students
Enrich your life with one of these non-credit classes designed to meet the needs and interests of the Troy community as well as those in surrounding areas!
A variety of after school and evening classes are offered to keep kids active and help develop creative and problem solving skills.
High School students can earn missing credits or gain advance credit.
Learn more about TSD Summer School programs!
Troy Community Swims offers something for all ages and skill levels! Our goal is to create a community that enjoys a healthy lifestyle that includes lifelong swimming!
The Troy School District is pleased to offer an, After-School Tutoring Program for elementary and middle school students.
Our preschool program offers full day or half day class selections. We also offer Explorers before and after school child care as well as Explorer sessions on half days and early release days.
A playgroup for families with children 18 months to 36 months old.
Kindergarten, Complete Beginner, Beginner, Intermediate, Strong Intermediate
All skill levels will run at these dates and times and are open to K - 6th grade
Families and swimmers of all ages are invited to "kick back and relax" in our open swim program. Lap lanes are also available.
Let our trained and certified staff help make swimming a lifelong skill! Safety skills are stressed as well as learning swim strokes based on American Red Cross standards.
Purchase a 6 or 12 session punch card.
The Troy School District is pleased to offer a Tutoring Program for elementary, middle, and high school students. To provide the highest quality tutoring experience, all tutors are a part of the excellent Troy School District educational community.
TSD TUTORS support classroom learning.
Please review the TSD Tutors Parent Guidelines with your student.
TutorPunch card: ONE-TO-ONE TUTORING
Sessions are purchased as Punch Cards – however, actual Punch Cards are not being used at this time. Your Tutor and you will track your session usage.
1. Select Punch Card Tutoring from the options below.
2. Select 6 or 12 session Punch Card. Please fill out as much of the information as possible, so we can best find you an appropriate Tutor.
3. Include the name of your current Tutor. If you do not have one, leave blank, and a tutor will be assigned to you. The tutor will contact you and together you will work out your tutoring schedule.
4. Punch Card sessions can be used for more than one child. If 2 children will be using one card, please add the 2nd child's name, grade, subject to the NOTES section of the registration. Again, include as much information as possible!
5. You will be contacted by the TSD Tutor Coordinator for any additional information. You will then be connected to a Tutor.